Sunday, September 25, 2011

Southern Patio 10 Foot Round Offset Umbrella, Blue

Create and inviting outdoor escape with this 10' Round Offset Umbrella. Perfect for entertaining, the offset design offers the freedom to move around since it has no center pole. This Offset Umbrella gives you plenty of shade and protection from rain, it is easy to open and close and folds away to save space when not open. Elegant premium ribbed polyester canopy, double roof with air vent, valance and crank coordinates with any patio furniture. The cross-leg base is foldable for easy storage.

Amazon Sales Rank: #40945 in Lawn & Patio Color: BLUE Brand: Southern Patio Model: UMB-005327 Dimensions: 100.39" h x 118.11" w x 118.11" l, 37.40 pounds Crank & Tilt Cross Leg Base 180 Gram Polyester Canopy Features Airvent & Valance Trimmed in White Features Velcor to Attach Netting

Client more useful on 15 of 16 people found this review helpful. Too thin! Patricia Olczak I bought one of these in 2003 and the material was much better, thicker, wonderful .. Well I had the same today, but the fabric was changed to a very thin pole and I burned easily when I was in it for 15 minutes .. I do not recommend this if you do not want these cancerous rays hitting your face. I hope it's as strong as the previous one I had .. I thought it was well done, but so disappointed about the hardware. I have not had a white frame, as said, I bet it is .. I deny that the company is more subtle, but I know it's a fact .. Bad luck 6 of 6 people found this review helpful. I do not do things the way I use too! Robert D. Hutson Southern Patio 10 Round Offset Umbrella feet, Blue Not as good as the one I bought years ago! 3 of 3 people found this review helpful. Ill-made roof, poor customer service by lockinglug This company is the epitome of bad customer service, available on the market started small, grew up, made money and expanded and is now in China garbage. Recent purchase of a roof of this company one of the worst experiences I have been with a company. The company sent the roof completely torn off upon arrival - he was not only broken, without an invoice that was sent directions and so far seem to be used. The service was not available - for the love of a company's image is Chris going over $ 120 in black? The warranty and ninety days is a joke - avoid this company, it is with many other businesses that really do appreciate their customers. 3 ratings ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment